General Terms & Conditions
Stock Reservations: No products will be held, reserved, or put aside unless fully paid.
Pick-ups: You can schedule a pickup 1-2 days prior. You can collect your order between 9:30-4:00 pm.
If you cannot collect items on planned day there will be a re-stocking fee as we cannot have orders sitting at the front of the warehouse for extended periods.
Deliveries: 3 Days notice. 15km radius around our warehouse – $50 delivery fee. 25km radius from our warehouse $80 delivery fee, excluding city areas. All deliveries to city suburbs will incur a fee, depending on a quote from an external courier company.
Returns: We will only return unopened/undamaged items within 30 days. All returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. Will not return anything with damaged or missing packaging. We will not return items that have been ordered incorrectly. We will not return items for change of mind. We will no longer return/refund/exchange any sinks. Any returns/cancellations of special-order items will incur a 20% handling fee, and will only be accepting returns if unopened/undamaged within 14 days.
Service Warranty Requirements: Full name, best contact number, address, model number and photo of the appliance, detailed description of issue, proof of purchase, (if not purchased directly, who it was purchased through and copy of invoice)
Non-Daniela Brands: All non-Daniela brand appliances, goes through the brands themselves. We are not responsible for other brands servicing.
Maintenance & Installation Tips
Please refer to the Product User Manual. Not following user manual instructions will immediately void warranty. Here are some additional tips for quick reference:
- Do not cut any bench without measuring physical product: Wrong size cutout in the bench will restrict glass from expanding.
- Do not use silicon on glass cooktops: Using silicon with the product will restrict glass from expanding.
- Use stainless steel cleaners: Do not use harsh chemical cleaners as they can actually cause corrosion. Cleaners with chlorine or ammonia such as bleach will corrode the stainless steel. Even contaminated sponges and cloths can have the same affect. Ensure frequent cleaning as food residue left for extended periods can also cause this. However, do not use steel wool or any other similar items as they leave particles and will scratch the stainless steel. Steel wool and other abrasive cleaning pads can also lead to rusting of the stainless steel. Clean the product carefully with a damp cloth or warm soapy water as needed, wiping in the same direction as the grain of the stainless steel.
- Certain locations, such as areas with sea air can cause erosion of the stainless steel.
- Discoloured burners, caps, knobs: Do not put these in the dishwasher, or using harsh cleaning products. Use a soft detergent and warm water to clean all parts.
- Rust on trivets: Do not put trivets on cooktop when wet. They need to be completely dry before being put back otherwise this will develop rust on top of cooktops/under trivets.
- Stains: This is caused by overheating can cause oxidation of the stainless-steel cooktops. Using the wrong size pots on the wrong burner can cause decolorisation as the pot surface will reflect excessive heat back at the cooktop.
Electric Cooktop Automatically Turns Off: Elements turn on and off to regulate the temperature. This is normal and expected of any electric cooktop.
- Electric Touch Control Panel Not Responding: Is there a “Lo” displayed on the control panel and the cooktop is not responding to any of the touch controls? This means the cooktop is locked. Press and hold the key symbol until you hear a beep and the ”Lo” disappears.